Alexander the Great Macedonian small bust statue King Of Vergina Ancient Greece
Alexander the Great, was a king (basileus) of the Ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon and a member of the Argead dynasty. Born in Pella in 356 BC, Alexander succeeded his father, Philip II, to the throne at the age of twenty. He spent most of his ruling years on an unprecedented military campaign through Asia and northeast Africa, and by the age of thirty he had created one of the largest empires of the ancient world, stretching from Greece to northwestern India. He was undefeated in battle and is widely considered one of history's most successful military commanders. He was tutored by the philosopher Aristotle. He was known as one of the greatest military leaders of the ancient world, Alexander the Great conquered Asia Minor, Egypt and Persia, founding over 70 cities in the process. 15 cm(5.9 inches).
8 cm(3.1 inches). This item is in the category "Art\Art Sculptures". The seller is "talos-artifacts" and is located in this country: GR. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Small
- Region of Origin: Greece
- Format: Bust
- Title: ALEXANDER THE GREAT BUST
- Type: Sculpture
- Culture: Greek
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Reproduction
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Greece
- Material: Stone & Marble
- Time Period Produced: 2000-Now
- Subject: Ancient Greece, Museum, Macedonia, Art, Conflicts & Wars, History
- Original/Reproduction: Reproduction
- Largest Dimension: Less than 12in.
- Listed By: Talos Artifacts